TeBe-neusterlitz/H.Haifa-H.kfs

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
HaHoHeEisernTebe

Beitrag von HaHoHeEisernTebe »

Ultras Gate5 hat geschrieben:Great victory!
next year derby against babelsberg 8
Well .. would be quiet nice.

Though I hope, that our friends from Babelsberg keep on winning and play 3rd League next year :wink:
"Ist denn heute mal Stimmung?" G. Freier (Ältestenrat und Vereinsretter a. D. )
"Sehr unangenehme Menschen hier." Johnny B. (Möchtegern-Aufsichtsrat a. D. )
Red Star

Beitrag von Red Star »

I also think that we´re in Babelsberg are continuing our winning streak. But maybe there will at least a test match in the offseason.

Greets to Israel from Babelsberg.

Congratulations to TeBe for their winning streak as well. Seems like there is an automatism between our teams. So I hope you continue to win, cause WE WILL! ;)
Norbert

Beitrag von Norbert »

It was again not the attractive "hurra"-football like TeBe often used to play in previous seasons. But it was efficient. And that is what counts. The combinations were quite o.k. - though they were just a few good counter strikes. But the pitch was theirs, TeBe had everything under control. Well - almost everything. Neustrelitz had one really good counter, but our Goalie made a great save. It seems that our coach makes a magnificent job and knows all about the skills and weaknesses of the every opponent to come.

The weather by the way was quite shite. Raining all day constantly and a bit windy too. Nevertheless we had a bunch of 30 or a bit more away-fans in Neustrelitz (its about 1 hour away, with the regional-train, north of Berlin). In the german thread about the match vs. Neustrelitz there are a few photos, watch here... http://www.lila-kanal.de/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=70

Next weekend (sunday) we have no league match but the third round of the local/regional cup (the Berliner Pilsner Pokal). Against Reinickendorfer Füchse (Foxes), again an away match. YOu know the ground already, it was your first TeBe match on your first weekend in Berlin, on sunday.
Antworten