24.10 TeBe Away vs Catering FC

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Doughnut Boy Andy

24.10 TeBe Away vs Catering FC

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

All the fans are ready to go..... I have been starving myself for a few days now, others have been eating almost constantly so as to build up their metabolism.

Formation could play a key role tonight if we are going to come away with the full points - i suggest getting into the queue early, going for the basic "banger and brew" in and then getting back into the line with a pressing alternative to get back up front, keeping in the danger zone.

There could be stiff competition this evening for the "pig of the match" award, some of these lads known to pull off their famous "2 plates at the same time" tricks, and just the sheer physical nature of the challenge makes it likely that at least 2 or 3 of the boys could be walking home.
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

a few people will go to berlin allstarz live karaoke after the match. the question is: do we only sing when we are winning?
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
mauve

Beitrag von mauve »

Denis hat geschrieben:the question is: do we only sing when we are winning?
:lol: :lol: :lol: The question is CAN we sing???? I doubt that sometimes..... :wink:
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

if we forget about "god save TeBe" i would say yes. if we dont forget, clearly: no! ;)
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Doughnut Boy Andy

No singing tonight.... I need my mouth for FOOD!
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

sing when we are eating, we only sing when we are eating...
tanzbaer.lilaweiss

Beitrag von tanzbaer.lilaweiss »

May be we have eaten too much and forgotten to suport enough? The result of the match is 0:0. We are already first, but the Bowlings are near. So send your energie to us and let us win the next games.
Doughnut Boy Andy

mauve

Beitrag von mauve »

tanzbaer.lilaweiss hat geschrieben:May be we have eaten too much and forgotten to suport enough? The result of the match is 0:0. We are already first, but the Bowlings are near. So send your energie to us and let us win the next games.
Sounds like disappointment. We can't win every game...and I believe we will have to say goodbye to some points in the upcoming games!!!! Too much optimism can be fatal.... 8)
tanzbaer.lilaweiss

Beitrag von tanzbaer.lilaweiss »

mauve hat geschrieben:
tanzbaer.lilaweiss hat geschrieben:May be we have eaten too much and forgotten to suport enough? The result of the match is 0:0. We are already first, but the Bowlings are near. So send your energie to us and let us win the next games.
Sounds like disappointment. We can't win every game...and I believe we will have to say goodbye to some points in the upcoming games!!!! Too much optimism can be fatal.... 8)
No, no i'm not disappointet, because I don't ecspect anything these year. I only went to the stadium each week and hope, that we will win this one game. No more, no less. And it looks like wonderfull football this year, really.
Antworten