brief summary of recent matches

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Norbert

brief summary of recent matches

Beitrag von Norbert »

TeBe plays a very brilliant and splendid season so far. After the last match reports a couple of victories followed; for instance two tight but decent away-wins - both 2:1 - in Ludwigsfelde and in Brandenburg/Town.

But the most outstanding performance of the boys in violett and white over the recent weeks was clearly made the day before yesterday. TeBe won 4:2 against the BFC Hühnerhof - runner-up and (besides Greifswald) the biggest opponent for the 1st Place (the only place for promotion into the Regionalliga-Nord). The first 20 minutes Hühnerhof was slightly better, hit the post once and scored a 1:0 lead. But just 8 minutes later Turan scored the equalizer. After that till the end of the first half TeBe had a couple of big chances.

So it was no surprise that in the second half the sovereignty of TeBe was substantialized to three great goals and a 4:1 lead. BFC scored a penalty near extra-time, but that was it for them. Close to the end of matchtime, really harsh clashes between BFC Hühnerhof Hooligans and the riot cops occured. There are now investigations which side ist to blame for. Luckily no TeBe-supporter was harmed (as far as I know).

TeBe won 12 out of 13 matches so far (with one draw) and has 40 Points - they are 11 points ahead of runner-up BFC and Greifswald, who both have 29 points. As I said - an outstanding season and all of us are so happy, I simply don´t have the words to describe this feeling. Happiness, Satisfaction, Serenity, Hope - and many more and all of that together in the same moment.

Tomorrow we play an away match in Lichterfelde in the Berlin-Cup (it´s the round of the last 16). On the 20th we have the last match of season´s first leg vs. Torgelow (which was postponed weeks before due to bad weather). After that we have a winterbreak. The second leg of the season starts at the end of february.
mauve

Beitrag von mauve »

Great summary! And yes..TeBe rocks! Bild
kFmschZ

Beitrag von kFmschZ »

Agreed, the 4-2 victory over Huehnerhof was most definitely a highlight, and thanks to Appi, I could hear the more interesting second half whilst having breakfast. :D

Missed today's cup match though, even though I was sitting next to a computer with broadband Internet marking student papers. :( Glad to hear TeBe won again!

Cheers from Nassau!
Sitzplatzschwein

Beitrag von Sitzplatzschwein »

I enjoyed the disassembly of the Huehnerhof here in Sydney between 1am and 2am Monday morning with a few good night beers. Was then a bit tired later on at work but it was sure worth it!

TeBe rules !!!
Einer wo Sitzplatz hat
mr. bungle

kFmschZ hat geschrieben:Cheers from Nassau!
Did you notice that you've been mentioned here only some minutes before you made your entry? Smells like purple-white telepathy... :wink:

Cheers to Nassau!
kFmschZ

Beitrag von kFmschZ »

LOL... sadly, it doesn't look like I'll be moving back any time soon, unless you know of any jobs that I haven't seen advertised? However, I do hope to spend a few weeks in Berlin next summer. Maybe I'll manage to catch a match or two.* ;-)

* Highly tempted to give two examples, of events I'd like to attend, but I don't want to jinx it.
Belfast Lila-Weisser

Beitrag von Belfast Lila-Weisser »

The Belfaster was a very VERY happy man on Sunday!

FINALLY TeBe seem to have got their act together. What a run! What a start to the season! The Leprechaun is dead :)

Xmas Greetings from Liverpool! Hope to be in Berlin in February or at Easter, I'll wait till we lose first so that I'm not chased away for being the Pechbringer! :shock:
Nie wieder 3. Liga

http://www.tebepartyarmy.blogspot.com/
Party Army English Weblog
mr. bungle

Belfast Lila-Weisser hat geschrieben:I'll wait till we lose first
And I always thought to meet you again one day in the far future, but now....... :wink:

(this reminds me that hansahasi is waiting as well to come back - everyone's taking care that his plans won't have bad influence on TeBe's fate, great teamwork!)
fairistmehr

Beitrag von fairistmehr »

mr. bungle hat geschrieben:
Belfast Lila-Weisser hat geschrieben:I'll wait till we lose first
And I always thought to meet you again one day in the far future, but now....... :wink:
TeBe megalomania
Norbert

Re: brief summary of recent matches

Beitrag von Norbert »

Time for a little update I guess.

Well - I make it brief. TeBe won endless games in a row with just two draws. After the current matchday Tennis Borussia Berlin is on first place with 21 points (yes! - Really! 21 points!) ahead the runner up. The team is in perfect shape, plays good matches - often with a portion of sovereignty. Magnificent also our coach Thomas Herbst who keeps the concentration and the will and the team spirit on a high level.

Now it is just a matter of time. Within the next couple of matchdays there will be the ultimate promotion Match, after that even the league table shows that TeBe is promoted to the Regionalliga Nord (4th league). Come on TeBe! :)
Antworten