Lizenz

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Pentii

Lizenz

Beitrag von Pentii »

Great! From what I understand at TeBe.de, The most beloved club got the license to play in the Regionalliga 2009-2010. Fantastic news, indeed! Any idea when the match schedule will be announced? We have to plan this falls journeys to S-bahn Messe Sûd and the Biberstand!
Pentii, Versteh Nix Crew
mr. bungle
Re: Lizenz

Yes man, you understood right well!

Concerning the schedule I'm not quite sure. I think I read somewhere that it's supposed to be released at the end of June, but maybe there's someone who has some more precise information. Otherwise I will try to look it up later.

Still I've got another thing to ask you: In Stockholm there's also a St. Pauli-Fanclub existing and they call themselves "Verstehe nichts Crew" as well - are there maybe any connections to them, do you know them, love them, hate them? ;) There are of course no doubts that the Versteh Nix Crew who became TeBe-Supporters already in 1974 have older rights than the Versteh Nichts Crew. - Or to quote this scene once more:

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Reg: Fuck off! We're the People's Front of Judea

:)

Stockholm remains purple & white! ;)
HaHoHeEisernTebe

Beitrag von HaHoHeEisernTebe »

mr. bungle hat geschrieben:Yes man, you understood right well!

Concerning the schedule I'm not quite sure. I think I read somewhere that it's supposed to be released at the end of June, but maybe there's someone who has some more precise information. Otherwise I will try to look it up later.

Still I've got another thing to ask you: In Stockholm there's also a St. Pauli-Fanclub existing and they call themselves "Verstehe nichts Crew" as well - are there maybe any connections to them, do you know them, love them, hate them? ;) There are of course no doubts that the Versteh Nix Crew who became TeBe-Supporters already in 1974 have older rights than the Versteh Nichts Crew. - Or to quote this scene once more:

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Reg: Fuck off! We're the People's Front of Judea

:)

Stockholm remains purple & white! ;)
Though we can't tell you about the league schedule yet, you should realy try to be in Berlin at the beginning of August (July 31st to August 2nd). At this weekend there will be the first round of the german nationwide cup, which Tennis has qualified for. Who the match will be against will be drawn at June 27th. Cross your fingers for a good a one ... could possibly be Erna, bayern, dortmund schalke ;-). We will keep you up to date in our tennis court 8)

Best Regards to Stockholm
Zuletzt geändert von HaHoHeEisernTebe am 17.06.09 00:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
"Ist denn heute mal Stimmung?" G. Freier (Ältestenrat und Vereinsretter a. D. )
"Sehr unangenehme Menschen hier." Johnny B. (Möchtegern-Aufsichtsrat a. D. )
Markus

Beitrag von Markus »

HaHoHeEisernTebe hat geschrieben: (June 31st to August 2nd). At this weekend

8)
HaHoHeEisernTebe

Markuso hat geschrieben:
HaHoHeEisernTebe hat geschrieben: (June 31st to August 2nd). At this weekend

8)
Shut up ... ;)

Already corrected it...
Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

Thanx everyone for the great answers! I will certainly try to nail the cupplay. Any excuse to go to Mommsen. What a great place! How great weren´t the fans?
Concerning the St Pauli Verstehe nichts crew, we just cracked a joke that me and Rob are the TeBe versteh nix crew. I talked to one of the St Pauli Stockholm guys just two hours ago (we work at the same place) He thought it was so cool this thing about going to Berlin and watching TeBe. I think we can get him to come along this fall. Thing is that at this time we´re really just the two of us, Rob and me ( I might convince my wife to come along as well!).
Do you guys have a better name for us Swede TeBe fans? I thought "Svenska Bäverläktarpojkarna" was a bit too long :D (means "Swedish Biberstand boys")
Best to you all!
P
Markus

Beitrag von Markus »

How about:

TeBe Elk-Land Army? :lol:
HaHoHeEisernTebe

Pentii hat geschrieben:Thanx everyone for the great answers! I will certainly try to nail the cupplay. Any excuse to go to Mommsen. What a great place! How great weren´t the fans?
Concerning the St Pauli Verstehe nichts crew, we just cracked a joke that me and Rob are the TeBe versteh nix crew. I talked to one of the St Pauli Stockholm guys just two hours ago (we work at the same place) He thought it was so cool this thing about going to Berlin and watching TeBe. I think we can get him to come along this fall. Thing is that at this time we´re really just the two of us, Rob and me ( I might convince my wife to come along as well!).
Do you guys have a better name for us Swede TeBe fans? I thought "Svenska Bäverläktarpojkarna" was a bit too long :D (means "Swedish Biberstand boys")
Best to you all!
P
You and those Versteh-Nix Guys should think about visiting the Match Tennis vs St. Pauli U23 which will be on schedule next season as well :D

I think "Svenska Bäverläktarpojkarna" is perfect! Don't mind if it's too long - no one of us can read or rather say these words anyway :lol:
mr. bungle

Well, even though "Versteh-nix" is pure camouflage as you already proved ;) - I like this name and would personally propose it to be kept. No matter if the St. Paulis call themselves similar (quite funny btw that you really know each other...) But if you really want to change it @Pentii - are you sure that you got the right meaning of "Biberstand" (which is precisely the wooden hut where our beloved "Biber" taps the beer for the supporters so that it was named after him)? Or does "läktare" besides "terraces" also mean "stall"? Otherwise would maybe "Svenska Bäverståndspojkarna" be a more matching (and even shorter) expression? Just a guess - probably I am the Versteh-nix-guy now... ;)
Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

mr. bungle hat geschrieben:Well, even though "Versteh-nix" is pure camouflage as you already proved ;) - I like this name and would personally propose it to be kept. No matter if the St. Paulis call themselves similar (quite funny btw that you really know each other...) But if you really want to change it @Pentii - are you sure that you got the right meaning of "Biberstand" (which is precisely the wooden hut where our beloved "Biber" taps the beer for the supporters so that it was named after him)? Or does "läktare" besides "terraces" also mean "stall"? Otherwise would maybe "Svenska Bäverståndspojkarna" be a more matching (and even shorter) expression? Just a guess - probably I am the Versteh-nix-guy now... ;)
Hi Mr Bungle and everyone else!
Sorry if I´m confusing things ( I´m still learning about this cool club...and rehearsing my German) but "Biber" (the animal, that is) is "Bäver" auf schwedisch. I didn´t know that "stand" was the great wooden hut where Herr Biber taps the great TeBe beer. Is that also the place where Beavers live? My mistake! I might have mixed english and Deutsch here, since "läktare" is terrace, as you so correctly pointed out. I was thinging about Die Gelbe Wand in Dortmund: What do you call "terrace" auf Deutsch? If I´m correct we´ll have to call ourselves "Svenska Bäverhyddekillarna". Now that´s a tough one to pronounce for you Berliners. Anyway, we´ll teach you next time around :D
Best wishes,
Der Pentii
Antworten