Brits in fanblock

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Visiting Shaker

Brits in fanblock

Beitrag von Visiting Shaker »

Gents, great to meet you all last weekend. Please post up an address where I can send a scarf for the clubhaus. I'd wanted to come to TeBe for a long time, and you guys made it a good memory.

Hopefully see you in June when St Pauli visit Erna Ams.

Say Hi on http://www.fcstpauli.org.uk
mr. bungle

hey there, thanks so much for having been at the "mommse"! been on your homepage already several times over the years. pretty lovely! (well, despite the red disfigurement on it...)

but by the way, we do already have some brits in our fanblock - hope you've become acquainted to them?

cu in hamburg or, if not, in berlin next june, so long & have a great time! and never ever forget: there´s only one team in berlin. :)
Bully

Beitrag von Bully »

Gute Homepage, wenn nicht dieser Club aus Wuhlistan da auftauchen würde, wäre sie sogar spitze.

Hat denn jemand dem Briten eine Adresse geschickt wg. des Schals?
belfast Lila-Weisser

bout ye

Beitrag von belfast Lila-Weisser »

good seeing you too, did you (Lee?)/ your mate manage all those games? I dont have the address, someone will produce it. good luck for the rest of the season, and see you in June!

btw my record so far this season is 3 TeBe games, 3 wins, no goals against! Gluecksbringer!
mr. bungle
Re: bout ye

belfast Lila-Weisser hat geschrieben:I dont have the address, someone will produce it.
done
belfast Lila-Weisser hat geschrieben:btw my record so far this season is 3 TeBe games, 3 wins, no goals against! Gluecksbringer!
... which of course is only the beginning of a vicious winning run thanks to our new mascot that's gonna be going down in football history! :wink:
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
matze
Re: bout ye

Beitrag von matze »

belfast Lila-Weisser hat geschrieben:btw my record so far this season is 3 TeBe games, 3 wins, no goals against! Gluecksbringer!
watch out, we'll have you dress up like a glücksbringer! you little northern irish kobold! :wink:

c ya on sunday, when we'll enjoy a truly british pastime: foxhunting!
a man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends!

http://merely-thinking.blogspot.com
belfast Lila-Weisser

foxhunting - it's what Sundays are for...

Beitrag von belfast Lila-Weisser »

matze hat geschrieben:
watch out, we'll have you dress up like a glücksbringer! you little northern irish kobold! :wink:

c ya on sunday, when we'll enjoy a truly british pastime: foxhunting!
:lol: very good, gruess dich Matze!

And then on Weds I'll enjoy a more dangerous pastime: trvalling by train into deepest East Germany :shock:
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

Greetings TeBe Party Army.

How come these guys come to 1 game and find the fan forum straight away when its taken me all this time? DOH

Its good to see that everyone can write english as well as they speak it ;-)

"I'd wanted to come to TeBe for a long time, and you guys made it a good memory. "

Cheers, hope the tour went well and we will see each other soon.

"we'll have you dress up like a glücksbringer! you little northern irish kobold"

He´s already got the costume! Macot Boy Give us a dance! LOL

"when we'll enjoy a truly british pastime: foxhunting!"

Then we will have to smuggle in some Gin and Tonics too. Perhaps Prince Charles and the Queen might turn up.
mr. bungle
Re: foxhunting - it's what Sundays are for...

Well, some more of you guys in our fanblock and we'll be skilled to apply for being integrated to the Premier League!

@Belfast lilaweisser:
trvalling by train into deepest East Germany
To be honest, my friend, I´m afraid you've been mixing up some words here... What you are doing is not called "Glücksbringer" in German, but "Gefahrensucher"! ;)
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
Sanktpaulee

Beitrag von Sanktpaulee »

The Visiting Shaker is Craig (06-02-02 on the English board).
We'll try and sort out a few bits for your clubheim and hand them over at our game v Erna (A) in June. We magaed to do quite a few more games after leaving Berlin.
Tuesday
H$V (A) v Nordsachsen
FC Elmshorn v SV Eidelstedt.
Wednesday
FC St Pauli v SC Paderborn
Thursday
SC Victoria v Hannover (A)
Friday
TSV Sasel v SC Condor
Meiendorfer SV v BV Cloppenburg
Saturday
Arminia Bielefeld (A) v FC St Pauli
Sunday
Preussen Muenster v Erna (A)

I Came home Sunday evening for a rest! See you in June.
Lee
Antworten