Match 5: TeBe vs Erna 03

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Doughnut Boy Andy

Match 5: TeBe vs Erna 03

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

Full Time 2 - 2

TeBe went one up after 10 minutes with a beautiful corner from in front of Block E, which swung in the air above the goalkeeper and darted back in at the far post. There was much joy. An even game saw the score stand at half-time.

In the second half TeBe started strongly and hammered a volley in from around the edge of the area (tricky to see from where I was) and the goalkeeper again had no chance. 2-0 and there was much joy.

About a minute later, one of our plavers went down after a nasty challenge and was screaming out in agony on the floor. The referee decided to ignore the proceedings as did Erna 03 who continued, despite requests to play the ball out, and scored for 2-1. Obviously the rule says the referee decides when to stop and even he only has to blow if there is a head injury but this is not the Champions League and players should be gentlemen. There was much disgust.

A Erna 03 player was sent off (second yellow) for something. Maybe diving or complaining or just being a wanker. Erna 03 were a bit Barca like at times to be honest and found life easier falling over than using their better skills to win the game. The linesmen were actually not that bad for the league and almost kept up with the run of play most of the time. The referee obviously works in a Kindergarten or a Youth Club and felt the need at times to show both teams a yellow card in order to give the situation a little balance, no matter how non 50-50 the situation was. No, I can't complain about the referee really.

Then a break from Erna 03 with the most simple of playstation triangle passes through into space completely throwing our defence, which then never got back in time, a clinical finish and 2-2. There was much disappointement.

The rest of the game was a nail-biting there and back with Erna 03 perhaps being the stronger finisher. We almost scored again from a corner (nice) but a draw was a fair result in the end, albeit a disappointing one after being 2-0, after seeing the defence so easily tricked, after playing against 10 and after the rather unsporty 2-1.

I thought Erna 03, despite the shit name, were the better side for sure and so I guess that was a good result for us. At times we played some lovelyish football and despite the second goal, our defence was better than previous games, I think. We also maintained our fitness right to the end and started from the first whistle, which is also good.

So I am disappointed not to have won but a draw was a good result and there are some positive signs. It is still early days. Come on TeBe.

Next match: Friday night at home. Kick Off 7.30pm but from 6.30pm there will be an 80s fancy dress party in honour of all those strange subcultures that died in the 80s. So get out your heavy metal, punk, goth and Oi stuff TeBe fans.
mr. bungle
Re: Match 5: TeBe vs Erna 03

Doughnut Boy Andy hat geschrieben:Next match: Friday night at home. Kick Off 7.30pm but from 6.30pm there will be an 80s fancy dress party in honour of all those strange subcultures that died in the 80s. So get out your heavy metal, punk, goth and Oi stuff TeBe fans.
@Klubb Massjukskrivning, you can't afford to miss this! Come over and there'll be Scritti Politi and Spliff galore, just for you! :)
A Erna 03 player was sent off (second yellow) for something. Maybe diving or complaining or just being a wanker.
Like I heard, he offended the referee. And like we're used to it from last season, the opponent went superior with one man less on the field... If you want to punish TeBe, just send off a player of the other team, it always works!

Three points on Friday!
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
mr. bungle

mr. bungle hat geschrieben:@Klubb Massjukskrivning, you can't afford to miss this! Come over and there'll be Scritti Politi and Spliff galore, just for you! :)
Ok, now Masssjukskrivning has announced to come for the Hürriyet-Burgund match in November. Great, looking forward!
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

Good. There will be much joy.
Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

Joy is the correct word. Really looking forward! Cheers!
Bruno

Beitrag von Bruno »

What is joy? :D

Team Masssjukskrivning are looking forward to visit Berlin again.
Antworten