Match 14: Staaken vs TeBe

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Doughnut Boy Andy

Match 14: Staaken vs TeBe

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

This Sunday TeBe play away in Spandau Staaken hoping to make this three impressive wins in a row. Self-confidence seems to be back, the ball is going in the net and the fans have given up giving up hope for the umpteenth time in the last three or four seasons.

The game starts at 2pm at the pitch "Am kurzen Weg". Some TeBe fans will be attending the match of the second team beforehand against Türkiyemspor (kick off 11.30) at Züllichauer Str (U-Bhf Südstern) and then leave together from there. Those wishing to head straight to the main event should aim to be around Rathaus Spandau bus stops for about quarter past one and catch the M32 to Staaken, direction Heidebergplan (I think).

Sunday is also Remembrance Sunday across the commonwealth and St George's church near S Heerstrasse/ U NeuWestend are (according to their calendar) having a service that morning as part of the commemorations. A report I read from last year suggests they have a military band and everything, plus the services are always in English. I will go to that and then head for the game with enough time for a pre-match beer or two. If anyone is interested then let me know and we could maybe meet at the station and wander down together. Otherwise I will meet you all in Spandau for the bus or in Staaken at the match.
Doughnut Boy Andy

Re: Match 14: Staaken vs TeBe

The Prime Minister called for FIFA to reverse the "absurd" decision that is stopping the team having the remembrance symbol embroidered on their shirts for this Saturday's friendly against Spain at Wembley.

He stepped in amid growing fury after it emerged that officials turned down the special request, made by the Football Association, claiming it would "open the door to similar initiatives" across the world.

Mr Cameron said: "This seems outrageous. The idea that wearing a poppy to remember those who have given their lives for our freedom is a political act is absurd.

"Wearing a poppy is an act of huge respect and national pride.

"I hope FIFA will reconsider."
LES

Boo!
Doughnut Boy Andy

ENGLAND soccer stars WILL wear poppies at Saturday's clash with Spain — after Prince William led a last ditch bid to overturn a crazy FIFA ban.
A deal to allow players to wear the remembrance symbol on black armbands was thrashed out this afternoon.

It came just hours after a "livid" Duke of Cambridge — president of the Football Association — wrote to Sepp Blatter demanding a U-turn.

The angry prince, 29, blasted stubborn soccer fatcats' "outrageous" block on the Three Lions having the famous scarlet emblem embroidered on their white shirts.
Best newspaper in the world.
Bierverteiler

Avatar Beitrag von Bierverteiler »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPiMVPJ0Ovc

the sun says, the sun says were gonna look after you
the sun says, the sun says so it must be true....
¿Cómo no te voy a querer?
Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

Wishing you all a fun time in Spandau. Swedish Klubb Massjukskrivning (all 3 of us) is gearing up for the match against Burgund next Saturday. Will hopefully be echt sauber.
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

ahhhaaaaaaaaa!!!
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Antworten