hello from israel:)

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Ping-Pong-Veteran
Beitrag von Ping-Pong-Veteran »

By the way, aren't they called "The Sharks" or wich israeli team is this one?
„Wir haben praktisch kaum ein Spiel gewonnen, außer das Unentschieden bei den Füchsen.", Ratko Hodak.
NeoGelb_Freund

Beitrag von NeoGelb_Freund »

maybe the squad is called the sharks. the fans call themself 'reds'. the colours of the hapoel is red - black. the home dress was red. in a video there is a chorus: when the reds go marching in ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEHX-lpL1Q
Ping-Pong-Veteran
Beitrag von Ping-Pong-Veteran »

Ok, good to know. By the way,did I translate my signature correctly?
„Wir haben praktisch kaum ein Spiel gewonnen, außer das Unentschieden bei den Füchsen.", Ratko Hodak.
hapoel-israel

Beitrag von hapoel-israel »

Norbert hat geschrieben:The pleasure was on my side, Itamar! You´re welcome!

We or I will keep you well informed about the TeBe Matches and maybe some riff-raff as well.

As we also had before the Israelis some scottish guys (and some other nationalities as well from time to time), I would very much favore a decision to launch a subforum "Tennis Court" or something like that.

I hope Andy and Jim Hancot are not bothered by this... ;-)

The suggested subforums (Denis) putting I would also appreciate.
hey:)

i hope that youll open something like this:)

by the way
my e-mail is:hapoelk@walla.com

hope to see you soon in israel:)
mr. bungle

Quite nice! (thanx to Romek for this Link)

Could someone translate this: הודיה של שחקני טניס בורוסיה ? :)
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
Doughnut Boy Andy

Re: hello from israel:)

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

Greetings from Jerusalem.

We have arrived safely in the holy city and have been walking around in the sun for hours looking at old religious stuff.
In the evening the tour finally got to the real stuff and we went to Tel Aviv to watch Israel destroy Luxembourg in the World Cup (non) qualifiers match there.

6 more matches to go!
Doughnut Boy Andy

Re: hello from israel:)

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

On Thursday we had a day off from "soccer" (there was not a single match in the country i think) but on Friday we joined the supporters of 5th division Hapoel Katamon on a bus journey to a pitch in the middle of the desert to watch them lose 0-2 in a cup game.

Friday night we wandered around the old city before drinking soe drinks on the roof of our hostel.

This morning we travel to Tel Aviv and then off north for some more football.

Shabat Shalom TeBe Fans!
Antworten