C-burg about to become the country's hottest spot?

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
mr. bungle
C-burg about to become the country's hottest spot?

Charlottenburg is very close to beat the German heat record - there's only 0,3 degrees Celsius to go! Up to now it has been Karlsruhe with the highest temperature ever measured at any place in Germany (40,2 degrees Celsius in 2003), but this will not stand - Charlottenburg is in the lead, far beyond Wuhlistan or Hohenschönhausen with their ludicrous, arctic 37 or even 36 degrees! So let's go and crack the record, we should meet at the Mommse, armed with heaters, blow dryers and magnifying glasses. Special guest at this special occasion: The one and only Weather Underground, actually the snow and rain patron of the Mommse, ultimately revealing his mysterious personality celebratory! Go for gold! (...but make sure you got your 8) with you...)

Bild

Bild
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
Doughnut Boy Andy

Re: C-burg about to become the country's hottest spot?

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

... and all thanks to Al Gore.
bronski

Beitrag von bronski »

we all do know it's a hot spot...
Die vollständige Rückverkrachtung des deutschen Fußballs, dafür grölen wir! -- Brigade Tina Drombusch / BTD
felix

Beitrag von felix »

they just said on the radio (inforadio) that yesterday berlin had been the hottest spot not north of havana but at least in germany with 38.2 celsius. hot enough, but not the forty mentioned on the videotext of the same broadcaster, whereever that difference comes from. still more than the well-known and already REAL HOT! 96 degrees (fahrenheit) in the shade.
I'm bored.
I'm the chairman of the bored.
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

Surely Monday was hotter. Even now at 1.30 in the morning I am sweating like a manbearpig.
Morchelbein

Beitrag von Morchelbein »

Doughnut Boy Andy hat geschrieben:Surely Monday was hotter. Even now at 1.30 in the morning I am sweating like a manbearpig.
Sad, but true.
Antworten