hello from israel:)

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

Lila-Lira hat geschrieben: 6. Horses and tradition (Difficult to define, the theme is very TeBe-like. No seriousness at all.)
haha, i was thinking how to explain to someone non-german what TeBe has to do with horses at all. i think this tradition-horse-love is very unique for a football club, but how many football clubs have a "tennis" in their naming... ;)
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Sitzplatzschwein

Beitrag von Sitzplatzschwein »

I have a TeBe pennon hanging at my desk at work. I already quit counting how many colleagues asked when I actually started to play tennis ...

What about a 10th forum with English comments only? Name? How about 'The Tennis Court'?
Einer wo Sitzplatz hat
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

Sitzplatzschwein hat geschrieben:I have a TeBe pennon hanging at my desk at work. I already quit counting how many colleagues asked when I actually started to play tennis ...
tell them: no no, it is a about horses. football horses !! ;-)

good idea with the english/non-german sub-forum. i will take some hours to think how to make sure that we do not have a too large list of topic-forums as a result. maybe we merge the greetings with the notice board.
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Norbert

Beitrag von Norbert »

The pleasure was on my side, Itamar! You´re welcome!

We or I will keep you well informed about the TeBe Matches and maybe some riff-raff as well.

As we also had before the Israelis some scottish guys (and some other nationalities as well from time to time), I would very much favore a decision to launch a subforum "Tennis Court" or something like that.

I hope Andy and Jim Hancot are not bothered by this... ;-)

The suggested subforums (Denis) putting I would also appreciate.
ping-pong-alex

Beitrag von ping-pong-alex »

btw a short description about our club from the official page

http://www.TeBe.de/index_en.html
ich war TeBe-ich bin TeBe- ich werde TeBe sein

Der Internationalismus hört am Strafraum auf

El pueblo unido jamas será vencido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuzl_QTBlWI
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

the tennis court is ready to be played ;)
Sitzplatzschwein

Beitrag von Sitzplatzschwein »

First Service Sitzplatzschwein!

Greetings from Down Under to Israel, to Eichkamp & the rest of the world! And good luck for Sunday, I hope the better team will win (which wears purple)!
Einer wo Sitzplatz hat
Ping-Pong-Veteran
Beitrag von Ping-Pong-Veteran »

Oh godnes, I hope TSG won't start wearing purple!
„Wir haben praktisch kaum ein Spiel gewonnen, außer das Unentschieden bei den Füchsen.", Ratko Hodak.
tanzbaer.lilaweiss

Beitrag von tanzbaer.lilaweiss »

So it is done, we have got a Tennis Court. I think, that is a very nice idea. Greetings to our friends in Israel and all over the world. Please allways take the love in your heart.
NeoGelb_Freund

Beitrag von NeoGelb_Freund »

i found a nice video about the fans in haifa. the club has a really interesting history (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapoel_Haifa_FC). anyway, the players are called 'reds'. really nice... :lol:

the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNG7a_QbmUU
Antworten