Visiting Fans!

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Doughnut Boy Andy

Visiting Fans!

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

I received this mail the other day....
Hi, I am a keen Celtic and St Pauli fan from near Glasgow who will be visiting Berlin in August for a few days.

I am keen to take in a game and notice that Tennis Borussia Berlin, whom I have heard of from my time in Hamburg, are playing in Berlin on August 8th.

Could you give me anymore info - tickets, prices, fan group etc.

thanks
D
... and thought it would be a good idea to open a thread for visiting fans to let us know they are coming, to ask any questions they may have or to read the other replies.
Doughnut Boy Andy

Re: Visiting Fans!

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

Although it is not clear how the new season will pan out for us, on recent form in a lower division there were not really enough fans for us to split into various fan groups without being very anti-social or on some match days perhaps even schizophrenic. TeBe fans split into three basic groups, the Pensioners (a bunch of very civilised schnapps drinkers from West Berlin in their 60s to 90s), Block E (a mixed but generally younger group of fans that stand and like to sing in Block E of our home stadium) and the rest (a wide ranging group of football supporters, who dont fit in to the other groups). On away matches we cuddle up tight.

The game on the 8th will be against Tuerkiyemspor and will be the first game of our new season in the Regional League. Last year we were promoted from the Oberliga after kicking some serious shit on the pitch and winning almost every game. The game is scheduled for 2pm in Jan Sport Park, which is close to the U2 (think Bono) red underground line stop of Eberswalder Strasse. Some of us will gladly meet you around there before the game for a drink or three. I will send you my contact details per e-mail later.

The cost of a game is usually about 10 Euros at this stadium and bring anything official looking that might convince a security guard that you are entitled to a cheaper ticket. Beers will cost 2 to 2.5 Euro in the stadium and in most pubs nearby and there also relatively cheap snacks to be had there.

Tuerkiyemspor is maybe a name that you have heard of. They were quite a famous team in Germany and a successful mostly Turkish immigrant team. They, like TeBe. are now in the lower divisions and, again like TeBe, are known for their position against discrimination, homophobia and anti-Semitism in and outside of stadiums. I cannot imagine there will be any great security controls or fan separation. We, or at least the fans and players, get on very well together as far as i know.
felix

Beitrag von felix »

turkiyem-prices remain the same as last season:
10,- euro full, 6,- reduced (students and the like).
I'm bored.
I'm the chairman of the bored.
Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

Great! We´re (The crazy swedes) coming down to Mommsenstadion on October 3rd, November 21 st and December 12th. We´re (unfortunately) flying back the same evening from Schönefeld. I have to lure my wife down to Berlin for a romantic :D weekend a bit later on, just to spend some time in Berlin AND watch a TeBe game at Mommsen.
See ya,
Per (and Robert), TeBes Svenska Bäverhydda (=Versteh Nix Crew)
Lila-Lira

Beitrag von Lila-Lira »

Attention! The matches in october, november and december are previously unreleased. Until now, the dates on TeBe.de are just placeholder.
"so, nun ist eine woche lang wieder TeBe-depression, nach dem nächsten sieg dann die deutsche meisterschaft zum greifen nah. so ist das halt bei TeBe."

Denis, 5.8.05
mr. bungle

As Erna did never agree to Friday's matches during the past years, it seems probable that at least this game will remain on the Saturday. But of course I would not rely on this at your place. Personally I won't be sad if we play on the friday - floodlight rulez...

Hope to see you back at the Mommse soon.
gen·o·cide (noun) /ˈdʒenəsaɪd/ When Palestinians lose another war they have started.
Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

Ah, the dates aren´t confirmed. Scheisse, but I´m sure we´ll fly down anyway. Maybe the souvenir shop is open anyway. Looking forward to seeing you, hoping saturdays will be match day.
P
felix

Beitrag von felix »

Erna match: friday, 7pm ...
our club generally wants to play at home on fridays. it mainly depends on wether the other club agrees or not. this time Erna obviuosly have.
I'm bored.
I'm the chairman of the bored.
mr. bungle

Even here - all dates from end of October till the end of the year:

Saturday, 31.10.2009
FC Oberneuland - Tennis Borussia Berlin 14:00

Saturday, 07.11.2009
Tennis Borussia Berlin - VfB Lübeck 14:00

Saturday, 14.11.2009
Hansa Rostock II - Tennis Borussia Berlin 13:30

Friday, 20.11.2009
Tennis Borussia Berlin - ZFC Meuselwitz 19:00

Sunday, 29.11.2009
1. FC Magdeburg - Tennis Borussia Berlin 13:30

Friday, 04.12.2009
Tennis Borussia Berlin - Hamburger SV II 19:00

Saturday, 12.12.2009
Tennis Borussia Berlin - Türkiyemspor 14:00
gen·o·cide (noun) /ˈdʒenəsaɪd/ When Palestinians lose another war they have started.
BrigataScozzese

Beitrag von BrigataScozzese »

Brigata Scozzese Livorno
http://aslivorno.proboards.com

Tiocfaidh Ar La - For Celtic and Ireland
http://www.talfanzine.com
http://talfanzine.proboards.com

Good Luck TeBe
Antworten