Nachricht aus Livorno

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
BrigataScozzese

Re: Nachricht aus Livorno

Beitrag von BrigataScozzese »

Denis hat geschrieben:hey scott,

dont worry, i think you can book your flight. there will be for sure someone who can do the ordering process for you.

edit: i just checked and saw that you can also order your ticket through http://www.eventim.de. eventim provide their services also in english language (you can change at the top of the screen). please try to order there. if it doesnt work for any reason feel free to contact me at denis(at)mommsenstadion.de and we will for sure find another way for this.

you are very welcome at TeBe at any time!

best!

denis
Thanks Denis. I looked at this site but with postage it would cost 48Euros to buy a 14Euro ticket and post it to Scotland! It would be better if someone there could get me one and I will pay them through Paypal?

Avanti TeBe e Livorno
scott
Markus

Beitrag von Markus »

Ok, die Nachricht kommt eben aus Schottland, nicht aus Livorno. Sorry für Unstimmigkeiten.
Hans

Beitrag von Hans »

there will be some more fans of TeBe going to the concert of banda bassotti in so36, perhaps we can meet before.
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

i will be at the slayer show at the same date, so it would be good if someone who plan to go to the banda concert could purchase the ticket for our friend.

there is some risk that the match against hsv2 will be cancelled because of bad weather. in case of that there would be no possibility for me to give him the ticket.
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
BrigataScozzese

Let me know comrades if somone can meet me on the Saturday with a ticket if the TeBe game is called off. How bad is the weather just now? :?
NeoGelb_Freund

Beitrag von NeoGelb_Freund »

I could get a ticket for you for the BANDA BASSOTTI concert. by the way, I got the information by a near friend of BANDA BASSOTTI that the concert will be recorded. so, everybody has still some time to learn the lyrics and pratice his voice :D
mr. bungle

TeBe supporters don't need to practice their divine voices!
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
NeoGelb_Freund

Beitrag von NeoGelb_Freund »

mr. bungle hat geschrieben:TeBe supporters don't need to practice their divine voices!
thats right!!!!
BrigataScozzese

ok mate let me know your paypal and i will send you money in advance if you like?

I cant wait for this, I have seen BB before in Madrid and they were brilliant but i am a huge fan of Modena City Ramblers and to see Cisco just makes the whole night worth flying over for!

Any recommendations for budget/decent hotels in city centre?
Bierverteiler

Avatar Beitrag von Bierverteiler »

hey scott

like hans did say some TeBe supps will join the banda concert aswell. as i read i could see your problem with the ticket is also solved...

for budget hotels you can try it here www.rock-n-roll-herberge.de
this hostel is placed very close to SO36. You can also find here something http://www.hotel-transit.de/
it is also in kreuzberg, very close to a celtic supporters pub: www.blarney-pub.de

If the game takes place, I'll we be there and I am going 100% to the banda bassotti concert. If you have more questions you can email me bierverteiler@hotmail.de and I will see what I can do for you.

hail hail !
¿Cómo no te voy a querer?
Antworten