Nachricht aus Livorno

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Markus

Nachricht aus Livorno

Beitrag von Markus »

Aus einem italienischen Livornoforum hat mich ein Fan angeschrieben, er möchte wohl einmal nach Berlin kommen.

"I see Banda Bassotti and Cisco are playin in berlin 5th December. are there still tickets? Also TeBe play Hamburg SV II the previous night!

If I can get tickets for the concert I am pretty sure I will come for the weekend!!

BSL"

Kennt jemand die Bands und kann weiterhelfen?
mr. bungle
Re: Nachricht aus Livorno

Some of us gonna be there definitely, s.a. Konzertbesuche-thread. Should be no problem to provide them with tickets.
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
Markus

Beitrag von Markus »

I am going to ask him for his mailaddress and hope that somebody here can help him via mail.
mr. bungle

Yes, or Propose him to register here. :)

(Edit: Nix suppose. Propose...)
"Ich bitte Sie höchst nachdrücklich, in der nächsten Bezirksamtssitzung für einen raschen und reibungslosen Umbau des Mommsenstadions einzusetzen. Eine ausdrückliche Zustimmung des Bezirks benötigen wir bis spätestens zum 15. Januar 2024." (Unbekannte Autorin.)
Markus

Beitrag von Markus »

"hi comrade
i would arrive friday 4 dec to see TeBe v hamburg. Then i want to see the concert on sat 5th. I had a look at so36.de but i couldnt see how to buy a ticket.
Ciao
scott "

Edit: I told him to register here now.
Markus

Beitrag von Markus »

May be someone can help him with the tickets and stuff. Thanks!

"venceremos[at]ntlworld.com i can paypal someone for the concert ticket comrade. Danke!"
Pedro

Beitrag von Pedro »

He can buy tickets here:
KOKA 36
felix

Beitrag von felix »

lila kanal - hier werden sie geholfen. :D

im ernst, soll sich mal hier anmelden, der genosse. scheint ja des englischen halbwegs mächtig zu sein und ansonsten werfe ich auch gerne meine italienischkenntnisse in den ring.
I'm bored.
I'm the chairman of the bored.
BrigataScozzese

Beitrag von BrigataScozzese »

Guten Tag gnossen!

Sorry i dont speak German but I do speak decent Italian. My name is Scott from Glasgow. I started the Brigata Scozzese Livorno and 3 of us were in Livorno last week for the match v Inter. Are the BAVA08 connected with this forum and TeBe? I also am a member of Celtic's Tiocfaidh Ar La Fanzine and Celtic Fans Against Fascism group.

I would like to come and see the Banda Bassotti concert and TeBe match. I had a look at that web site for tickets but I cant understand it because it is in German. They may also charge me for postage to Scotland. If I could Paypal someone cash would they get me a ticket and I can meet them in Berlin?

This would be my first trip to Berlin so need to familiarise myself and read up on the geography of where TeBe play etc.

My grandmother was in the CP and visited East Berlin in the 70s and went to ravensbruck/sachsenhausen/buchenwald. I have a badge here which she left me from 1965 commemorating the liberation. So it is a bit of a personal pilgramage for me to see Berlin.

Let meknow if its possible to meet me and get me a ticket and i will book flights.

It would be good to meet the BAVA as well. Maybe we should form a Livorno International! :lol:

Danke!
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

hey scott,

dont worry, i think you can book your flight. there will be for sure someone who can do the ordering process for you.

edit: i just checked and saw that you can also order your ticket through http://www.eventim.de. eventim provide their services also in english language (you can change at the top of the screen). please try to order there. if it doesnt work for any reason feel free to contact me at denis(at)mommsenstadion.de and we will for sure find another way for this.

you are very welcome at TeBe at any time!

best!

denis
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Antworten