Re: Celtic 'concerned' by STUC Palestinian flag call

Beitrag von Diego Armando Eigenrauch »

I wish you a merry Christmas 3x

aaaand a haaapy new yeeeeaaar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClcr_pd ... re=related
Teitur

Beitrag von Teitur »

I am really disappointed by Denis' statement.
I used to think there wasn't anything like the average political attitude of the average TeBe supporter, as long as you could subscribe our basic consensus of opposing racism, fascism, antisemitism, sexism, homophobia. I'm more than sure those "odd" TeBe supporters like DBA can do that, so anyone blaming them (or us?) of not beig "true" obviously has their own agenda of turning us into a homogenic mass of football fans, something I really don't like with most clubs.
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

interpretier mal nicht mehr rein als drin ist. mich interessiert das thema an sich nicht die bohne, aber dba hat in den letzten monaten im stadion eine attitüde gegenüber anderen (u.a. hans und holger, aber auch anderen) angeschlagen die nicht geht.

dieser ganze müll, der bei irgendwelchen wahnhaften anti-stpauli-fantasien seinen anfang nahm nervt nur noch. und das habe ich ihm auch bei der party persönlich gesagt, womit das thema für mich auch durch ist.
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Bierverteiler

Avatar Beitrag von Bierverteiler »

Denis hat geschrieben:interpretier mal nicht mehr rein als drin ist. mich interessiert das thema an sich nicht die bohne, aber dba hat in den letzten monaten im stadion eine attitüde gegenüber anderen (u.a. hans und holger, aber auch anderen) angeschlagen die nicht geht.

dieser ganze müll, der bei irgendwelchen wahnhaften anti-stpauli-fantasien seinen anfang nahm nervt nur noch. und das habe ich ihm auch bei der party persönlich gesagt, womit das thema für mich auch durch ist.
word, word und noch mal word !
¿Cómo no te voy a querer?
pusztapunk

jaja... die instrumente der kritik und die gescholtenen seelen.
Alles was in und um TeBe passiert wird im Lila Kanal abgesprochen und alles kommt auch so, wie es dort steht. Rainer L., Auskenner
R.

Beitrag von R. »

Sometimes I do not regret not to have time to read every nationalist crap...and maybe dba is not average, but not being average is mostly a honest postion. like in this case.
BrigataScozzese

Beitrag von BrigataScozzese »

I appreciate Bierveiteler and Denis words and it backs up the hospitality shown to me in December. I never had any of the antideutsch zionists approach me that night funnily enough. Anyway what gives a blow-in from London the right to take up such views as his blog sites show such as "Ten German Bombers" etc show. Disgraceful.

However I am entitled to details of this so-called expulsion of Celtic fans from a "European Antifa" grouping. Please name the Antifa group involved and who exactly was expelled and for what reasons? If Donut is no longer around perhaps his "loyal" brother from Belfast can answer for him?
bronski

Beitrag von bronski »

BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben:zionists
disgusting.
Die vollständige Rückverkrachtung des deutschen Fußballs, dafür grölen wir! -- Brigade Tina Drombusch / BTD
Teitur

Beitrag von Teitur »

For all the morons out there I want to emphasize the fact that Bronski is not calling zionists disgusting but the use of the term in a derogatory way, as if zionists were per definitionem excluded from reason. The fact that our friend here has done exactly that might hint at his own exclusion, but whatever. We're all friends, right?
bronski

Beitrag von bronski »

Teitur hat geschrieben:For all the morons out there I want to emphasize the fact that Bronski is not calling zionists disgusting but the use of the term in a derogatory way, as if zionists were per definitionem excluded from reason.
Thanks, Teitur, I should have made that clear, even though the necessity to point this out is both, sad and embarrassing.

Furthermore, it is disgusting and embarassing that "our friend" links Andy's right to express his point of view to his descent. That's exactly what I'd call racist.
Die vollständige Rückverkrachtung des deutschen Fußballs, dafür grölen wir! -- Brigade Tina Drombusch / BTD
Gesperrt