Celtic 'concerned' by STUC Palestinian flag call

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
BrigataScozzese

Re: Celtic 'concerned' by STUC Palestinian flag call

Beitrag von BrigataScozzese »

John Reid being a catholic holding the position of colonial governor in Ireland is not an issue. The post itself is the issue, you liberal. Northern Ireland as you probably know was a gerrymandered invention in 1922 big enough to have a protestant loyalist majority but not too small that it wouldnt be feasible hence taking in Fermanagh and Tyrone both of which had nationalist majorities. 90 years of passing might make this a de facto state for you but not for me.

However Reid is hated more for his role in the Blair government and his ludicrous statement when sending troops to Afghanistan that they would be home without a shot being fired.

Maybe I was under the mis-apprehension that Tennis Borussia were a left-wing anti-fascist club. It would seem if you are the average supporter you are the Berlin equivalent of Partick Thistle, liberal and trendy. Which is it?
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

luckily, i dont think dba is in any way a average supporter or representative for TeBe and the TeBe-people. you have met them and know who we are.
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Bierverteiler

Avatar Beitrag von Bierverteiler »

Denis hat geschrieben:luckily, i dont think dba is in any way a average supporter or representative for TeBe and the TeBe-people. you have met them and know who we are.
he did met us....
¿Cómo no te voy a querer?
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

i know
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
zéro cinq

Beitrag von zéro cinq »

i think, the average TeBe-supporter isn't as interested in (northern) irish and british politics as bierverteiler and doughnut boy.

but i also think, that you cannot decide if someone's anti-facist only by judging his position towards northern ireland etc.

please excuse my poor english.
Jede Form von Extremität (Arme, Beine, etc.) kann nicht die Antwort sein.
Belfast Lila-Weisser

Beitrag von Belfast Lila-Weisser »

zéro cinq hat geschrieben:i think, the average TeBe-supporter isn't as interested in (northern) irish and british politics as bierverteiler and doughnut boy.

but i also think, that you cannot decide if someone's anti-facist only by judging his position towards northern ireland etc.

please excuse my poor english.
word
Denis hat geschrieben:luckily, i dont think dba is in any way a average supporter or representative for TeBe and the TeBe-people. you have met them and know who we are.
how incredibly arrogant
Nie wieder 3. Liga

http://www.tebepartyarmy.blogspot.com/
Party Army English Weblog
Belfast Lila-Weisser

Beitrag von Belfast Lila-Weisser »

BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben:John Reid being a catholic holding the position of colonial governor in Ireland is not an issue. The post itself is the issue, you liberal. Northern Ireland as you probably know was a gerrymandered invention in 1922 big enough to have a protestant loyalist majority but not too small that it wouldnt be feasible hence taking in Fermanagh and Tyrone both of which had nationalist majorities. 90 years of passing might make this a de facto state for you but not for me.

Maybe I was under the mis-apprehension that Tennis Borussia were a left-wing anti-fascist club. It would seem if you are the average supporter you are the Berlin equivalent of Partick Thistle, liberal and trendy. Which is it?
Northern Ireland will still be around long after you've gone. Good.

And what does being a terrorist sympathiser and ultra-nationalist have to do with being anti-fascist, pray tell?
Nie wieder 3. Liga

http://www.tebepartyarmy.blogspot.com/
Party Army English Weblog
ping-pong-alex

Beitrag von ping-pong-alex »

gelöscht
ich war TeBe-ich bin TeBe- ich werde TeBe sein

Der Internationalismus hört am Strafraum auf

El pueblo unido jamas será vencido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuzl_QTBlWI
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben:John Reid being a catholic holding the position of colonial governor in Ireland is not an issue.
Now you are excusing quite disgusting sectarianism... no surprise there. Of course it was an issue at the time however much JR played it down personally. It gave him the chance of being despised by both extremist wings, the loyalists fearing Britain would sell them out and the Republicans seeing him as a traitor. History will judge him well, I think, because history will hopefully not have bigot glasses on.
BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben: The post itself is the issue, you liberal.
What is wrong with being a liberal or a liberal minded person? Alone it does not count as an insult.
BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben: Northern Ireland as you probably know was a gerrymandered invention in 1922 big enough to have a protestant loyalist majority but not too small that it wouldnt be feasible hence taking in Fermanagh and Tyrone both of which had nationalist majorities. 90 years of passing might make this a de facto state for you but not for me.
Well an expert on fascism and anti-fascism could surely guess the problem with this... but you are obviously clueless. Tell me then, how the hell do make a distinction between de facto states and non defacto states? Fascists use exactly the same philosophy but refer to them as natural and unnatural states. All you are doing is talking fascist rubbish with different words. What has this to do with anti-fascism or left-wing thought.... absolutely f-all.
BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben: However Reid is hated more for his role in the Blair government and his ludicrous statement when sending troops to Afghanistan that they would be home without a shot being fired.
This does not make him an imperialist war criminal as you claimed. I can accept that many people have different views on such issues and respect them. Insane accusation against Reid are however not part of a sensible debate but the product of a crazy world view. As for the troops, it would be nice of you to cry your crocodile tears elsewhere... Celtic fans showed their respect for soldiers once again this year.... luckily SKY was there to edit it out. Shame of Glasgow.
BrigataScozzese hat geschrieben: Maybe I was under the mis-apprehension that Tennis Borussia were a left-wing anti-fascist club. It would seem if you are the average supporter you are the Berlin equivalent of Partick Thistle, liberal and trendy. Which is it?
Am I trendy or a tiny minority? You decide because it seems contradictory accusing me of both. Certainly your crazy accusations, your use of fascism and anti-fascism as labels when they fit you rather than political positions that actually have a meaning, your ultra nationalism and your total lack of self criticism make you fit my expectations of the political "Celtic fans" that football could really do without. Exactly the same sort of views that Celtic fans against fascism should be opposing but Celtic got thrown out of the European Antifa Football Fan alliance didn't it? You got thrown out because the other clubs accused you of being nationalist bigots. Bullseye.

So tell people we are like Partick Thistle if you want. I don't give a shit. If "antifascist" means sectarian and nationalist then i am happy to stay liberal and trendy.
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

No I am not a drunk 70 year west Berlin pensioner. Shame.

BTW Denis... when some fool comes to the club once, spreads some idiotic accusations and then claims that i am not really TeBe then that is very embarrassing... but from you it is very rude.
Gesperrt