Some others are wearing purple...

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Belfast Lila-Weisser

Some others are wearing purple...

Beitrag von Belfast Lila-Weisser »

I know our Irish-philes, Hans and Bierverteiler to name but two, will LOVE this, especially given this club's links with St. Pauli, suffice to say I have a great dislike for the football club, as for the top, judge for yourselves:

http://www.cliftonvillefc.net/
Nie wieder 3. Liga

http://www.tebepartyarmy.blogspot.com/
Party Army English Weblog
Hans

Re: Some others are wearing purple...

Beitrag von Hans »

nettes shirt, danke für den tip.
Diego Armando Eigenrauch

Beitrag von Diego Armando Eigenrauch »

Laut Wiki passen nur 5000 ins Soltitude Stadion. Dann ist die Hütte da aber auch voll !

Is`nich`wie auf`m Mommsen-Friedhoff!!!
Norbert

Beitrag von Norbert »

As in the header described, this is a forum to discuss in any non-german language.

Mr. Hancot - nice to hear from you. Any possibility that you come over for a short stay in Berlin or is your schedule dead stuck?

btw the performance of Linfield vs. Rosenborg was quite o.k. I watched just a quarter of an hour the second leg via livestream...
Hans

Beitrag von Hans »

jawoll ,herr vorsitzender
Belfast Lila-Weisser

Norbert hat geschrieben:As in the header described, this is a forum to discuss in any non-german language.

Mr. Hancot - nice to hear from you. Any possibility that you come over for a short stay in Berlin or is your schedule dead stuck?

btw the performance of Linfield vs. Rosenborg was quite o.k. I watched just a quarter of an hour the second leg via livestream...
Good day, Mr. Motson! (legendary English football tv commentator) :) I was just thinking about this today: would love to get back soon, and starting a new job soon which will give me more flexibility with holidays, but flying to Berlin nowadays is just too damn expensive, damn you, ökosteuer! We'll see, I miss Berlin and TeBe...

Linfield did well, all in all, against much superior opponents. It was a backs-against-the-wall performance in Norway (Betonabwehr allez) but we had one or two little chances. Rosenborg have since beaten the Swedish champions 4-0 on aggregate, which shows how well we did. The format of the CL nowadays though always makes it impossible for smaller countries that don't play summer football, c'est la vie...

Thinking of you (all), have you got a new banner made yet to replace our stolen one? :cry:

Greetings from Stockport

M xx
Nie wieder 3. Liga

zéro cinq

Beitrag von zéro cinq »

Belfast Lila-Weisser hat geschrieben: Thinking of you (all), have you got a new banner made yet to replace our stolen one?
a new one is in the works (richtiges englisch?), afaik.
Jede Form von Extremität (Arme, Beine, etc.) kann nicht die Antwort sein.
Norbert

Beitrag von Norbert »

I first had to research on Youtube for this Mr. Motson - but thank you anyway for the compliment! That indicates me that you are quite closely reading this channel - or was there a broadcast from The BAIZ to the UK? :wink:

A new banner is in the making - as zerocinq told you. I´m looking forward to this evening, hoping the best that a new TeBe-squad can do a successful struggle-to survive-in-the-league campaign this season. Hopefully better than Stockport County last season as I reasearched as well. Did you already have some visits to Edgeley Park?

Thought you are in Liverpool? Well whatever - you have still the Mersey on sight, do you? Mind yourself.

P.S.: Pat Jennings 4ever. 8)
Belfast Lila-Weisser

Yes been to County but they're a poor poor side, reflect TeBe a little bit, were in administration last season and almost went out of business... still following Gillingham, a few close away trips for me oop North this season, the first at the end of the month...

Still follow LK from afar, but there's not too much I can contribute seeing as I haven't been for 3 seasons now... though I think that staying up in the Oberliga will be a real achievement this year.

Moved to Manchester last August and now to Stockport, finally a woman has made a decent man of me!

Well I'll keep hoping for the chance to come back to Berlin, until then, 1000 Mikes will have to do!
Nie wieder 3. Liga

Pentii

Beitrag von Pentii »

1879?!! Cool man, respect!!!! You will love TeBe! Fun club, indeed!
/Per, Stockholm...also a bit of a supporter to Borlänges own darlings
www.ikbrage.se
..in the swedish "Superettan" (League 2), You should visit Mommsenstadion, it´s a fun and friendly experience! Best!
Antworten