Middle of August @ Bangkok Airport

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Sitzplatzschwein

Middle of August @ Bangkok Airport

Beitrag von Sitzplatzschwein »

In the middle of August I travelled back to Sydney and had to kill 5 hours at the Bangkok Airport. If my memory serves me well this was the 17th of August. Anyway, I had a few Singha (which helped quite a bit to shorten the stay over) and just got up to catch my flight when I recognised a young Asian family. Mother, father and a toddler in a pram. The young father had a Tennis Borussia Berlin jersey on about which I am not sure if it was from the current season or from last one. We had a few words and I was told the jersey was bought in Hong Kong and the owner follows TeBe on the internet. The home page Lila Kanal was known, too.
Now: I hope that the young father with the TeBe jersey will read this. If you do so it would be very interesting to hear where your interest for TeBe comes from. An answer from your side would be much appreciated and I am sure there are many other fans out there who would like to read more about this, too.
I apologise for the late note. I got back home to Sydney, just added a small note about our small meeting at the Bangkok Airport in German, got back to work the next day and then completely forgot adding the promised note into this English section of the Forum.
Would be great to hear from you!
Einer wo Sitzplatz hat
Antworten