OL 10/11: Game 12 TeBe vs. Malchow

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Norbert

OL 10/11: Game 12 TeBe vs. Malchow

Beitrag von Norbert »

Fucking Mental! You know, we just went fucking mental!

The Kobold appeared, maybe that was the fucking difference. Or maybe - TeBe played a very decent first - and also as very decent second half-time.

This first half was the very best first half ever - at least in this shitty season!

We scored in the 7th minute or so - good combination, ey - no big deal!

After that, the combinations went on... Time after time we crossed the ball very well, we played good tackles, we even made a magnificent "kick n rush" - so every ball appeared to be at the right spot. But: we did´nt made the second goal. Instead of that, Malchow had quite a few chances. For instance an "own goal" - if our wonderfull goalkeeper (KOTTI!!!) didn´t have such a quick reaction made.

However. We lead at halftime, then a freekick from Malchow made the equalizer. I was astonished and dissatisfied. But: I still kept believing in this - in my team! And WE scored again! Just a couple of minutes later! No big deal, no big deal!

Malchow wasn´t that bad, they still had there steam and tried to make the best out of it. But: our defense (YES!) was well aware of every little dangerous ball they played in our box.

Then came this crucial minute, something like the 70th (or so, I´m not quite sure). We scored the third goal - against one of them. We all went mad, we all went fucking mental! But it was worth it! Sure it was. THANK YOU koBOLD!

This 3-pointer was very important for us. We are still at the bottom (or near) of the league, but we showed not only self-esteem but also a good game! Hey sods! We can play this game! WE are not going to be relegated! We can save us, that´s no question.

Am Ende pissen wir euch auf´s Grab! :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJzlPLiokY
Bierverteiler

Re: OL 10/11: Game 12 TeBe vs. Malchow

Avatar Beitrag von Bierverteiler »

very good game yesterday. havent seen TeBe playing that way for long time (maybe in our last oberliga-season)
kotti the magician, he made the ball outta the goal....
¿Cómo no te voy a querer?
Doughnut Boy Andy

Re: OL 10/11: Game 12 TeBe vs. Malchow

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

The first goal was exceptional itself. Every Malchow defender (if not the whole team) seemed to have about 30cm on us, scoring from a corner looked very unlikely but somehow it was popped in at the near post. Brilliant.

Then goals two and three -those were two amazing free kicks - how did he do that? People usually only score 2 peaches like that in a season but that was two in a game. I hope he can do that every week!

And although we scored from set pieces, we got them because of our brilliant passing play and fighting spirit. We made lots of chances and Malchow picked up a fair few yellow cards through late tackles or tactical fouls.

And the defence really seemed tighter this week. Malchow made chances but TeBe got it out, fought back and the magician in goal really pulled of some unbelievable finger tip saves.

I said that these were four crucial games for us - the last one, this one and the next two - and I think we need seven points to keep our non-relegation hopes alive. Well we already have four and if we play like that then I really fancy our chances in the coming matches as well.

Thanks to the trainer and the players for making that possible under the maddest of circumstances. That was fucking great...

... and thanks to the fans as well because the atmosphere last night fitted the occasion - a splendid feeling and some wonderful support.

THE KOBOLD IS ALIVE!!!!
Antworten