Hello from Israel

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
The Israeli Brothers

Re: Hello from Israel

Beitrag von The Israeli Brothers »

Hi everyone !

I want to share with you all ,how i look when i'm driving my car in Israel (See Attached picture)

and i have some questions :
1. What is the name of the league TeBe is playing ?
2. When does the league starts ?
3. which days TeBe will play ?
4. How can i see the results of the matches ?

Thank you
ping-pong-alex

Beitrag von ping-pong-alex »

Shalom,

the name of the league is Berlin-Liga ( berlinleague; 6th division); the season will start on the 13th/14th of August; the matches aren`t fixed so far; at home we used to play mostly on Friday evening; you will find the results on our clubpage http://www.TeBe.de/maenner_statistik.html
and on this channel.

greetings from Berlin
ich war TeBe-ich bin TeBe- ich werde TeBe sein

Der Internationalismus hört am Strafraum auf

El pueblo unido jamas será vencido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuzl_QTBlWI
Denis

Beitrag von Denis »

nice picture :) well definetely inform you here about results and upcoming/past matches. yesterday TeBe confirmed that 2 players have signed contracts for next season. more to come...
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
mr. bungle

very nice pic! should get yourself some party army/bataillon d'amour stickers next time you'll be here! 8)
The Israeli Brothers hat geschrieben:4. How can i see the results of the matches ?
we have an internet radio reporting live from our matches. won't do for you for it is in German, but we should think about establishing a second channel in english. the demand for it seems ot be growing constantly - with every relegation we get more and more international supporters... ;)

anyway, we had match reports, sometimes with a little delay, here last season, and i guess we will proceed with it in the future - especially if we know somebody really reads them. :)
gen·o·cide (noun) /ˈdʒenəsaɪd/ When Palestinians lose another war they have started.
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

mr. bungle hat geschrieben: we have an internet radio reporting live from our matches. won't do for you for it is in German, but we should think about establishing a second channel in english. the demand for it is constantly growing, with every relegation... ;)
Get back the Lucky Leprechaun from Belfast. They say he has a face for radio!
Norbert

Beitrag von Norbert »

mr. bungle hat geschrieben:anyway, we had match reports, sometimes with a little delay, here last season, and i guess we will proceed with it in the future - especially if we know somebody really reads them. :)
Yeah - I should kick my ass a little bit. My goal was to have a match report in english for every game of the latest OL campaign, but me and DBA were a bit lazy on that. But next season hopefully we gain new enthusiasm;-)

An english radio broadcast would be a nice thing to. Maybe for a previously announced game - so that our swedish, british or Israeli Fans could prepare themselves for this special occasion (bottle of beer and packet of crisps in front of the monitor;-)

Another idea just came into my mind. What about video Broadcasts? I mean just 8 or 9 minutes on youtube or so? Are there any license problems in the Berlin-Liga?
The Israeli Brothers

Beitrag von The Israeli Brothers »

Thank you all !
Sure i'm gonna follow the team wherever it will take place.
I would be very happy also to see some goals on youtube.

Is anyone here playing Hattrick ? It's a very fun manager football online game on the net.
mr. bungle

The Israeli Brothers hat geschrieben:Is anyone here playing Hattrick ?
Oh please, please, let ->sleeping dogs lie.... :lol: But I'm afraid you'll find some guys here who do... ;)
Get back the Lucky Leprechaun from Belfast. They say he has a face for radio!
:)

But actually, he wasn't cutting the worst figure even on video. I'd definetely suggest him as anchorman for our upcoming weekly Berlin-Liga broadcast on youtube.
gen·o·cide (noun) /ˈdʒenəsaɪd/ When Palestinians lose another war they have started.
Sitzplatzschwein

Beitrag von Sitzplatzschwein »

Berlin Liga starts on the 13th? What a bummer, I leave Berlin on the 12th. Hope I can see a few test matches & can catch up with everybody there.
Einer wo Sitzplatz hat
mr. bungle

yeah, would be nice to see you there!

btw, what a pity that -->he did not show up so far... but sooner or later he will, and then even listen to our international broadcast... ;)
Antworten