Match 6: TeBe vs. Lichtenberg 47

For our friends from all around the world to discuss in any non-german language
Antworten
Norbert

Match 6: TeBe vs. Lichtenberg 47

Beitrag von Norbert »

In the first half it was a crappy game. Awfull. Really. The two goals - one for each side - came out of nowhere. Well - I must admit that Lichtenberg was the better side in the 1st half. They surely deserved their goal in the 30th (or so...) minute. A short pass into the brim of the box, a quick turnaround of the attacker, a shot - and the fucking ball passed our´net.

As I said: our first half was terrible. Inspite of that our nr. 5 was very selfish and was quite lucky to hammer the ball into the net shortly before the 1st half was over. Magnificant shot though. But not very intelligent playy beforehead.

Whatever. Second half was a little bit less worse than the 1st. More compassion, more effort shown by TeBe. But: no chances whatsoever. At least I would suggest. Lichtenberg was crappy too. So the expected result for everyone was a draw. Till the 88th minute (or so). A ball came across, was then deflected by a TeBe-defender to the post, the goalie made a quick reaction and grabbed the ball.

The whistle was blown. Intentional pass towards the goalie! No one can / could understand this blow! And I mean: really no one! In the 89th minute or so Lichtenberg 47 scored the 2:1!

After that some havoc were going on. Players of us attacked players (and the ref?) of them or maybe even the refs. The final whistle was blown some 3 or 4 minutes before dead end.

What a shame. What a final. Nevertheless I saw fighting spirit! Keep on going TeBe! Inspite of all the bad refs, I hope your gonna make it!!!
Antworten