Belfast Lila-Weißer in London-alles OK?

Fußball ohne Tennis & alljemeinet Rumschäkern
Antworten
Red Devil

Belfast Lila-Weißer in London-alles OK?

Beitrag von Red Devil »

Hey Marc melde dich mal hier, damit wir wissen , dass du nicht von diesen fucking Anschlägen betroffen bist.
matze
Beitrag von matze »

ja, bekloppt eigentlich, aber ich musste auch zuerst an unseren mann in london denken.
a man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends!

http://merely-thinking.blogspot.com
Doughnut Boy Andy

Beitrag von Doughnut Boy Andy »

BATARDS BASTARDS BATARDS!!!

Sorry I just had to say it.

Still havent heard from either Paul or Mark. So if you two are reading then please write something.

This from my friend Dan:

"AFAIK yes Andy. So glad I overslept and thus didn't take manage to take the tube to Russell Sq today for Birkbeck. Even if I'd missed that blast I was intending to go to the NatWest on Tavistock Sq before work to sort out a direct debit - that wouldn't have been too pleasant either. Instead I managed to have a rather strange morning - got stuck in Wood Green after getting hauled off a bus and ended up having a fry-up watching the pictures come in on my norm. Buses all stopped and I ended up having a 90 minute walk back to the Stow. Reckon I'll bowl up the Rosie in a bit as watching the telly on my own is doing my head in.

Glad to hear your OK Mike. Good job you take the healthy option and walk from Fenchurch St - what with both Moorgate and Aldgate getting bombed. Is everyone else in your office OK? One of Laura's workmates came in covered in soot - not sure where that happened but sounds like a close call. My mate Tom is rather busy at University College Hospital - must be quite grim.

F*cking cnuts."

Still to hear from Mark and Paul and 2 other people. Lots of my friends work in this area of London and well I have jut spent all day sending emails and text meage (after it was posible again).

Thanks Endi for the text. I needed that.

Right I need a beer.....
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

dito. ich musste auch zuerst an eine reihe geschäftsfreunde und nicht zuletzt unsere TeBe-aussenstelle denken. ich hoffe das alle ok sind...
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Doughnut Boy Andy

I hope your friends are OK Denis.

Paul has phoned now and he is OK. Seems he slept in and missed the U Bahn shit. His Team England (from AFFI Cup) who are really called Berbeck College are based at the Uni where the first bombs went off. He has heard from most of the players and it seems that they are all OK.

Still no news from the Belfaster but he has limited internet access, must probably deal with a lot of worried parents phoning from Italy and probably wouldnt have been in the area. I also think his Dad would have phoned if bad stuff had happened.

Will keep you all informed.
Red Devil

Beitrag von Red Devil »

Thank you for the info Andy.
Und für die "Bastards" mußt du dich nicht entschuldigen.
ping-pong-alex

Beitrag von ping-pong-alex »

Andy hat alles gesagt. Meine Cousine hat den Anschlag glücklicherweise um 10 Minuten ( 4 U-Bahnzüge ) verpaßt, als sie aus der Tube geholt wurde. Waren ein paar bange Stunden.
Denis
Beitrag von Denis »

Bei meinen Leuten ist auch alles ok. Glück gehabt...
"In den letzten Jahren gab es sehr viele Sponsoren die sich wg. der Rothersgruppierungen von Verein wieder abgewendet haben."
Doughnut Boy Andy

I just got word via e-mail from the Belfaster

"Fine boy, this is the first time i've got on email for 2 weeks. Was in Harrow teaching at the time so no damage.

Can't tell you how upset and raging i was at the scumbags that did it. And then to hear some of my colleagues talking shit about it and who was to blame, my blood really did boil."

Now I need another beer.
Red Devil

Beitrag von Red Devil »

Great to hear this about Mark!

Cheerio!
Antworten